Ironing is included in the domestic cleaning or booked separately. Whether you want to combine a regular ironing service with a home cleaning service or not we are happy to help!
CleanHome London have the skills and know-how get your shirts, trousers, skirts and blouses ironed the way your mum used to. We have the most competitive ironing services as well as trained and honest staff you can trust.
How does our ironing work?
It is very simple. You give us your instructions and we’ll take care of the rest. Please remember that every thing that we do is 100% guaranteed, so you can relax and enjoy the extra free time that you will have.
Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that include the following:
- We always use ironing water (if allowed by the client) for all the entire basket of ironing
- We try to never leave double lines, track marks on the sleeve and we take extra care with the collar.
- We NEVER iron any motifs / drawings / labels which are commonly seen on the T-shirts, with the hot iron. We iron it either on the back or inside out or iron around it .
- We hang all T-shirts with collars but fold all T-shirts with no collar unless otherwise instructed by the client.
- We will hang all trousers.
- We will put No creases in jeans, casual trousers or cargo trousers.
- We will put creases in all formal or business trousers, we will try make sure there is only ONE middle crease line.
- When folding we always try to put the big things down the bottom with the small things on top.
- We will hang children’s dresses and fold all the rest of small children’s clothes.
- If any item has any pre-existing stain or iron mark, we will record it and we will iron it.
- If any item gets a mark on it from the iron or the floor or anything else we will clean it.