Stelle Services Limited (trading as CleanHome London) cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class services and website (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Details of your home or business
- Details of any pets
- Your bank details
- Username, password and other registration information (when you create an account on our website)
- Any photos of your property which you provide us or we take as proof of a job done
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
You can update the information we retain on you and use to manage your ongoing experience with us when doing business at any time by going to your account page and modifying the information anytime.
What information do we collect?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
- visit our website and fill out a booking/enquiry form
- create an account on our website
- make a booking over the phone
- send us feedback over our website or over the phone
- correspond with us over the phone, email or mail
- report a problem with our Services
Users may visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Data about Usage of Services may be automatically collected when you use and interact with our Services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs and location information. This information includes specific data about your interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties) contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data, and some of this data collected might be capable of and be used to approximate your location
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stelle Services Limited (trading as CleanHome London) collects personal information in order to:
- Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services– information you provide helps us improve the level of service we provide according to your service requests and support your needs more efficiently
- Manage your booking or respond to your enquiry – you may use the information you provide us to be able to manage your booking or to contact you in regards of an enquiry form you have fill in on our website
- Arrange your booked cleaning visits – we will use some of the information provided so that we assign you a services provider (a cleaner)
- Provide you the information and services you request from us – we may use contact details you have provided so that we provide you with the requested information or service
- Improve our website – we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Send periodic emails – we may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests and notifications
- Enable you to interact with any features from our website – when you create an account you can leave notes to your assigned cleaner or to add/remove services
Communicating with you.
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Phone call.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights;
- or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
How you can access, update or delete your data.
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and update the information available to you there – this is the primary location for all personal data we retain and use on an ongoing basis to manage our relationship other than any historical data we have retained with regards any prior transactions or service/support requests you may have previously exchanged with us.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings or our Privacy Centre, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section on our website.
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Data Protection Authority.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority – this is their web site with full information of GDPR and how to contact them. https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/
- By mail: Data Protection Officer, Address: 17 Bawdsey Avenue, Ilford, Essex, IG2 7TW
- By phone: 020 3633 5255