Whether you need daily, weekly or monthly domestic cleaning CleanHome London hand-selects a cleaner who will maintain your home. Our cleaners are composed of legal, bonded experts and dedicated cleaning professionals who undergo extensive, ongoing training. They are trustworthy, trained experts who are prepared to meet all of your needs, no matter how seemingly difficult – and believe that nothing is clean until every surface has been touched, every nook and cranny cleaned. Your glass, wood, metal, stone, marble and other precious surfaces are treated with utmost care and left to their original look. Antiques and chandeliers are treated delicately and with the respect, as if they were our own.
How does our domestic cleaning program work?
CleanHome London domestic cleaning service includes a thorough sweeping and vacuuming of all floors; dusting surfaces and furniture and washing all counters and appliances so they shine. Your house cleaner will meticulously clean every corner of your kitchen and bathrooms so they sparkle. You can always rely on CleanHome London for a remarkably detailed house cleaning suited to your needs.
We take pride in designing domestic cleaning programme to match the individual needs of client’s household and your specific cleaning requirements.
Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that include the following:
- BathroomsWash the bathtub (shower cabin), wash the sink, polish all tabs, spray and wash the tiles and tiles fugues (if possible), remove limescale, remove mould (if possible), clean mirrors and glasses, clean the windows inside, wash and wipe all surfaces and tops, clean and disinfect the toilet, dust and clean the fan (if possible), remove marks and finger prints from the door, clean the floor and empty bin.
- BedroomsClean and wipe the outside of the wardrobes and drawers, wipe picture frames, dust all surfaces, tops and skirting boards, clean and wipe light swithches and lamp shapes, change bedding (if required), clean the windows inside, remove finger prints and dirt from doors, vacuum and mop the floors (if not carpeted).
- Living and Dining AreasDust all hard serfaces and shelves, polish the wood serfaces, clean and polish table and chairs, dust picture frames and lamp shapes, dust or vacuum the furniture, lift cushons and vacuum underneath, move any light furniture (if posible) and vacuum underneath, vacuum carpets/area rugs, vacuum and mop the floor (if not carpeted), remove finger prints and marks from doors, clean the lights swithches, clean the windows inside.
- KitchenClean counter tops, clean microwave inside and outside, clean the hob, clean the outside of appliances, polish stainless steel appliances, clean and sanitise sinks, clean cupboards and drawers outside, clean the windows inside, empty bins, vacuum and mop the floor (if not carpeted), remove finger prints and marks from doors. The inside of the oven is cleaned on request (no extra fee) but do bear in mind that it takes up to 30 minutes.
- Stairs/Entry/HallwaysVacuum and mop the floors (if not carpeted), dust picture frames and lamp shapes, remove finger prints and marks from door, clean the lights swithches, clean the windows inside, wipe the parapet.
- LaundryShow the cleaner how your equipment works, which washing/drying programmes you prefer in order to utilize the time and have sufficient supply of washing products of your choice; tell the cleaner if you prefer tumble dry or hanging out the laundry and where to be hang out to dry.
- IroningIroning is included in the domestic cleaning services or booked separately. Read more…
CleanHome London provides Maid Service which is exactly like the Domestic Cleaning services but on daily base.
If you have a really huge house and you can not manage with the enormous housework there is then we can arrange a lady to come every day and help you keep it clean and tidy.